[pct-l] Resupply packages at Timberline Day Lodge

Slyatpct at aol.com Slyatpct at aol.com
Mon Nov 19 11:43:11 CST 2007

In a message dated 11/19/2007 12:29:11 PM Eastern Standard Time,
gailpl2003 at yahoo.com writes:

Yep!  I believe it was the 205.  But I was standing up,  clean, not asking
for money, neatly dressed, carrying a new (ish) backpack,  which was also
clean(ish), holding a sign that said "SALEM"

On my folded up tyvek ground cloth, I have in large bold letters, "Hiker to
Town" and "Hiker to Trail"  It seemed to help and one guy specifically
mentioned that's why he stopped.  The main thing is you need to give them  room to
pull over.

Sly