[pct-l] cheese

Steel-Eye chelin at teleport.com
Tue Nov 13 10:52:17 CST 2007

Good morning, Vera,

Originally I mail-ordered the powder from Walton Feed  http://www.waltonfeed.com/ who have lots of dehydrated stuff for those who cook.  Later, I found the powder in the bulk-foods section of an area supermarket called Winco, where it was less expensive and considerably more convenient.  Walton has two kinds of powdered cheddar, but Winco only has one.

Enjoy,

Steel-Eye