[pct-l] Fwd: Re: Free Beer, Vets Day, and the PCT.htm.htm

g l gailpl2003 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 13 09:32:29 CST 2007

g l <gailpl2003 at yahoo.com> wrote: Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 07:27:01 -0800 (PST)
From: g l <gailpl2003 at yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [pct-l] Free Beer, Vets Day, and the PCT.htm.htm
To: Reinhold Metzger <reinholdmetzger at cox.net>

 Roger Reinhold........keep the faith.......Yeah, you and Switchback, Chris of "there be dragons" fame, and Paul "Mags" are usually good for grins.  Laughter really IS the best medicine!  So keep it comin'......maybe you can fix my aching gallbladder!!!!  Oy Vey...........

Wheeew

Reinhold Metzger <reinholdmetzger at cox.net> wrote: Thank you, thank you gl.......applause is always appreciated  by Switchback
and me....it confirms that we have an appreciating audience.

JMT Reinhold

gl wrote:

> Reinhold,
> I for one, appreciate your humor.......and anyone else's.  Keep it comin'!
> Life is short- when we can't be hiking, at least we can be laughing!  Of
> course, hiking  and laughing at the same time would be preferable!  I  also
> appreciate the post by another member that gave the website for "hiking
> humor"!  Who knew there was such a thing??
>
> Wheeew

Be a better sports nut! Let your teams follow you  with Yahoo Mobile. Try it now.