[pct-l] peanut butter, caffeine, war and lurking

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Mon Nov 12 19:12:08 CST 2007

Different people have different results with caffeine.

I've gone off completely several times and only effect was slightly less
pep. The last time, several years ago, was to see if this would reduce
my depression and this made no difference.

Now I drink about 3 cups of _Peets_ coffee daily and if anything am
better for it. Gourmet coffee from Arabica beans has a lot less caffeine
than common coffee made from robusta beans. If I drink the latter I can
get a coffee tenseness or buzz.

Tortoise

<> He who finishes last, wins! <>