[pct-l] Free Beer, Vets Day, and the PCT.htm

Brick Robbins brick at fastpack.com
Mon Nov 12 02:31:36 CST 2007

On Nov 11, 2007 8:21 PM, Reinhold Metzger <reinholdmetzger at cox.net> wrote:
> Some of the humorless folks on this list don't seem to believe in the Bill
> of Rights....they continuously try to shut us up or censor our freedom of
> speech whenever we try to liven                    up the show.

Actually, the First Amendment of the bill of rights prohibits the
GOVERNMENT from limiting your freedom of speech.

Anyone else who has control over you, such as your boss, can legally
limit your freedom of speech as a condtion of your employment. And the
list administrator can limit your freedom of speech (or would it be
press?) as a condition of your participation in this list.

So folks, can we please keep things a little more on-topic? It is a
little early for cabin fever to be setting in yet..