[pct-l] USMC Birthday & Veterans Day

Jerry Goller jerrygoller at backpackgeartest.org
Sat Nov 10 13:05:38 CST 2007

They were still teaching it in 1965. The Marines have actually developed a
new form or close quarter combat (Marine Corps Martial Arts Program (MCMAP))
using rifles, bayonets, knives, clubs, hands, feet, elbows, and anything
else that is handy. It takes the best of all the various martial arts and
combat forms and combines them with available weapons of any type.

It's knick name is simperfu.......

Jerry

reviews and tests on the planet.