[pct-l] USMC Birthday & Veterans Day

Jerry Goller jerrygoller at backpackgeartest.org
Sat Nov 10 10:41:06 CST 2007

232 years of walkin' talkin' hell, death, and destruction

The meanest fighting force the world has ever seen

Mountain tall, guerrilla tough, United States Marine.

I'd go on with the rest of it but I suspect it's a
bit....ah.....inappropriate for this forum.......   ;o)

Jerry Goller
USMC 1965-1972

reviews and tests on the planet.