[pct-l] Class DVDs Now Available

Jared behindtheveil at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 08:51:03 CST 2007

Hey, I'm not sure about this but in windows i can use winrar and open the
exe files and just extract them like regular rars so maybe try that.  Also
for linux i know there is wine, I'm not sure about macs but I'm sure there
is a windows emulator out there or maybe wine works on macs?  Hope this
helps.

jared