[pct-l] Class DVDs Now Available

Ryan Christensen yosemiteryan at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 4 21:39:55 CST 2007

I am so sorry to have overlooked the Mac community.
For all the technology disinclined PCTers out there, I
gambled that it would eliminate a step to have a
self-extracting format. However, it is apparent that
in an effort to help one group, I have made life more
difficult for another group.

Ok: so the solutions:

1. I have no problem uploading another set of the .rar
files, but this time not as self-extracting, so there
is no .exe file. This will take time for me-- they
would be available in about three weeks.

2. Wait for the bittorrents to be available or, if you
have a copy of the DVDs, bittorrent them yourself for
others to download.

Thanks,

ProDeal

www.notesfromthetrail.com