[pct-l] DVD's

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Sun Nov 4 19:24:24 CST 2007

Saturday I received a good copy of the PCT_2005 DVD sent by Craig
Stanton all the way from New Zealand.

I've burned copies and Monday will mail copies to all who have requested.

I'm still willing to do a few more.

Also, I want to hear from others about the problems they had with their
DVD being bad. I've read elsewhere about DVD's from some manufacturers
(not brands) being of low quality so would like some first hand reports.

Also if you have room on your hard drive I recommend you back up your
DVDs onto the harddrive. I think harddrives are generally much more
reliable than DVDs.

--
Tortoise

<> He who finishes last, wins! <>