[pct-l] O.d. Coyote

Steel-Eye chelin at teleport.com
Sun Nov 4 07:42:26 CST 2007

Good morning, Roger,

Thanks for the interesting perspective.  Your comments make me feel better because about that same time Jardine tossed me out of ALDHA-West as well when I didn't agree with him.  Does that put me in bad company with O.D. Coyote, or is O.D. is in bad company with me?  Maybe Ray was in bad company with us, or we were in bad company with him. Or maybe .. aah, to-hell-with-it.

Steel-Eye