[pct-l] No Cal current Trail/snow conditions???

Rick Alway osprey48 at msn.com
Mon May 14 11:11:20 CDT 2007

I'm contemplating doing the sections from Castella/I-5 to Old Station in the next few weeks. Is there anyone out there familiar with the snow conditions? The high point in that area is 6120' at mile 1454. Some snow is no problem, but long stretches might be less than desirable. Also, if any one is familiar with the condition of the trail North and South of that area, I'd be curious to know. -Osprey