[pct-l] Brian Robinson wins Barkley 100 super endurance marathon

Hiker97 at aol.com Hiker97 at aol.com
Thu May 3 04:29:22 CDT 2007

Wow.  Congratulations to  Brian.  What a great feat --- danger, endurance,
and super  determination.  It reminds me a lot of my recent 1.5 mile PCT Warner
Springs Loop expedition and the discovery of the Clinton C. Clarke  Tree.

Cheers, Switchback the PCT Ultra  Hiker
PS: I go to the doctor today for my  knees.  I want to get some titanium ones
for my Yo-Yo-Yo of the PCT next  year.   :-)