[pct-l] Camera for sale...I got a free one!

Rachel LovellFord rlovellford at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 22:06:12 CDT 2007

So, I have a  Fujifilm FinePix E900 9.24 Megapixel 4x Optical/7.6x Digtal
Zoom Camera.  It takes double A batteries, has wonderful features, and
thanks to the two 512 cards I bought, you can easily take pics with one
card while transporting another for download to your trusted friend at
home.  I bought this camera with the intent of taking it on trail (research
said it was pretty good!), but I am trying to sell it because my sister
graciously offered me her camera.  Of course, this offer did not come
until after I bought mine from an internet site that won't let me return it
because I bought it in a package.
http://www.thedigitalexpo.com/storepolicy.asp

It is brand new, comes with batteries and charger, a case, and the two
memory cards.

I paid $405 for the whole thing (in shipping).  I repeat, it is new.  Now,
if I would have returned it, I would have had to pay a restocking fee of 20%
or about $80.  So, I am willing to sell it for $80 less.  You pay the $320
and shipping.  The cards are HDX, the camera is 9 mp (not that anyone ever
needs that) but can be adjusted to a lower mp.

Any takers?  This is a pretty damn good deal!
-Rachel LovellFord
www.trailjournals.com/rlovellford