[pct-l] This Is One BIG BEAR !!!!!!

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Thu Mar 29 15:12:06 CDT 2007

That's right Switchback, that is why I wear full body armor and a steel
helmet when I hike the Sierra......they can chew on me all day long and
won't get through the armor.
You know, maybe we should sell or rent full body armor at the kickoff.
With those kind off bears and Saber Tooth mountain lions stalking hikers on
the PCT full body armor will sell like hot cakes.....like Ground Pounder
Bill says.....''BE  PREPARED''

JMT Reinhold
Your bear and Saber Tooth mountain lion proof trail companion