[pct-l] This Is One BIG BEAR !!!!!!

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Thu Mar 29 13:36:00 CDT 2007

Unsupported writes: Hi gang, check this out....if this is for real it is one big daddy.
If anybody wants to see the pictures I will forward to you direct.
I have seen lots of bears at least that big (14 feet tall) on the PCT.  They are giant mutants from eating hiker food and hikers.  Have you ever wondered why only 15% of thru hikers make it NoBo to Canada?  It's not snow melt, swollen streams, injuries, dehydration, hiker blues, and family emergencies.  Those things are all rumors like the Burmunda Triangle.  The real truth is that they get eaten by giant bears and mutant Saber Tooth mountain lions.  The government does not want this to get out and start a panic.  I have never had a problem, since Trail Pirates are too tough and not good eating.

Thank you for your attention, Switchback
"Where you are only a stranger once at the April Kickoff pirate table."