[pct-l] Kennedy Meadows & VVR status?

Trekker4 at aol.com Trekker4 at aol.com
Thu Mar 29 09:51:17 CDT 2007

Yogi's '07 update, I believe it was, said that the K M General Store might be
changing hands. Does anyone know the status of this, and if the previous
"hikers services" will be the same in '07?
    I've tried to call 559-850-2314, which I got from someone else's website
after a Google search; I get a fast busy, which means something is wrong with
the phone network. It could be they're still closed for the winter, although
that website says the road is plowed "to the store".
    V V R hasn't updated their site yet either, so I assume they're still
closed for the winter. I'm betting the ferry and package holding fees will go up.

Bob "Trekker"
Big Bend Desert Denizen
Naturalized Citizen - Republic of Texas