[pct-l] FW: The good old camera questions...

Amir amir at hex.co.il
Thu Mar 29 09:32:28 CDT 2007

You are good to go.

I'm taking 60 ounce camera with me :)

I'll try first two weeks with it. If I'll see this is not the way to go,
I'll replace it with this camera:

http://www.dpreview.com/news/0609/06091403_canon_sd800is.asp

for my opinion, the major things camera for the pct had to have are IS and
wide angle.

One thing that I don't realy thing you need, is all the X10/X16 zooms.
Without tripod it will be very hard to get good shoots (even if you have
IS).

This camera is very light weight and gets very good pictures (DIGIC III).