[pct-l] The good old camera questions...

Moynihan mary.moynihan at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 09:49:06 CDT 2007

Well, I have taken all of the advice, looked at some cameras in the shops/
online. Its down to three, maybe I could get some more feedback and
hopefully be on my way:

Nikon Coolpix S4 (I would be sold on this if it had image stabilization, but
perhaps it will do just fine anyways?)

Canon A710 (I don't know if I can see myself spending the money to upgrade
from my existing camera when it is 6X opt 4X dig zoom compared to my 3X opt
4X dig zoom)

Canon Powershot S3 IS (this is 14 oz without the 4 AA batteries, it is a
beast, yes, but the floor model proved impressive, anyone with some input on
this camera?)

Hoping to get out of this ongoing camera quest
~Spirit