[pct-l] Water Caches

stillroaming pct at delnorteresort.com
Mon Mar 26 21:10:24 CDT 2007

Look, it's not about some 'rite-of-passage' chest beating.

It's the same old story, a few imposing their will on the many. Whether it's
the few forcing everyone to deal with the aftermath of the ADZ or some
'elitist' tattle tale who knows what bear protection strategy fits us all or
the few who decide the trail needs a water cache at spot X. Thanks for
deciding for us all.

My will ends where yours begins.

And oh, if you don't like the power lines running through the San Felipe
Hills, just walk on by.

Scott