[pct-l] Latest Shelter and Bag Combo and PCT Commercialization

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Sun Mar 25 22:29:24 CDT 2007

The chickens were suppose to be like the famous schmoos from "Lil'
Abner" cartoon strip. The chickens would run along the trail and once
could be conveniently caught each evening so you could have fresh
trail-fried chicken.  Never did hear how that all came out. Was this one
of Switchback's ploys?

PS:  The chicken should be tenderer than the llamas, goats, and horses.
And besides the chickens are just a one thru-hiker meal size.

Switchback, back to the drawing board. You've got work to do and time is
running out!

Tortoise

<> He who finishes last, wins! <>