[pct-l] Latest Shelter and Bag Combo and PCT Commercialization

Hiker97 at aol.com Hiker97 at aol.com
Sun Mar 25 22:15:07 CDT 2007

_themtgoat at yahoo.com_ (mailto:themtgoat at yahoo.com)  writes:

Is  that anything like taking Chickens on the trail for food and eggs? Or was
 that Reinhold's idea? -Mountain Goat-
PS: I wonder if one of the chickens  could carry the deep fat fryer, then you
could have PFC (Pacific Fried  Chicken)...
Yes, Reinhold was the trail chicken  guy.  I guess the idea was to have
chickens act like mules, horses, and  llamas.  They would have packs to carry gear
and then eat them as  needed.  I did not have anything to do with this idea.
I am  innocent.  Please note that it is not often I can say that.

Switchback the  Chicken