[pct-l] New PCT Club

Hiker97 at aol.com Hiker97 at aol.com
Fri Mar 23 15:48:35 CDT 2007

_montypct at gmail.com_ (mailto:montypct at gmail.com)  writes:

I think  they already have a motto "We're in the Mountains, Not Over the
Hill" _www.amazon.com/Were-Mountains-Not-over-Hill/dp/0936034025_
(http://www.amazon.com/Were-Mountains-Not-over-Hill/dp/0936034025)
Great  book by Susan Alcorn - One of our own on this list.
They are reading your  emails, Switchback, and you may be in trouble.
------------------------------------
Hummmmm. You might be right.   I did not know they might be organized
already.  This might cause me some  problems down at the April Kickoff.  I wonder if
this might be some type of  Terminator club?  One Terminator is dangerous.
Several together are  more trouble, but an organization of them could be life
threatening to Trail  Pirates.

I know.  The big lie.  I will tell them I have always been one  their
greatest admirers and supporters.  They can always count on me.   I don't know why,
but women always fall for the lying male.  It will work  this time too.  No
problem.

Switchback the Untroubled
PS: That book looks very interesting.