[pct-l] looking 4 a light wieght digital camera

Moynihan mary.moynihan at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 16:09:20 CDT 2007

Greenleaf
I posted a question feb 22 on digital camera options that had a ton of
excellent input. In the archives it would be under the title
*Digital Camera with powerful zoom option?*

unfortunately I couldn't figure out to foward a message that had
thirty replies attached to it. I would only be able to foward one post. Any
ideas?

~Spirit