[pct-l] PCT repeats for '07

Georgi Heitman bobbnweav at citlink.net
Wed Mar 21 14:22:56 CDT 2007

'Bayou:
So far, the hikers from '06 who have told me that they intend to do it again this year are Wounded Knee and Stomp(er).  Also, Sexy Otter wrote at Xmas and said that he was thinking of doing the trail again this year with his little brother.  Said he'd let us know, but nothing yet.  W.K. and Stomp have more recently told me they intend to go again.  Oh, yeah, and Mountain Tripper, for, I think the third year in a row, sez he'll be heading out from the border slightly before or after K.O.
Georgi