[pct-l] THE "BOY'S" knitted treatment...

montypct montypct at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 20:49:07 CDT 2007

Hi Georgi

Do you know anything about the anonymous people who supplied the
Scissors Crossing cache with water a couple days ago??

I know it wasn't you because you are not coming down here for another 30
days or so......... :)
Must have been a different Georgi Heitman driving around with Pea Hicks.

There

You've been told on

Monty