[pct-l] Damned it Spock I need answers

montypct montypct at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 00:33:14 CDT 2007

A couple years ago my doctor wrote me a prescription for a groin rash.
Trimcinolone Acetonide Cream  ...... worked
Last month she prescribed the same thing for a couple of irritated (maybe
sun related) spots above/behind my ears.

The last couple of days I've been hiking in midweight long johns as my base
layer.  Ouch.  Is Nemo still knitting those Cozy things?

Warner springs Monty