[pct-l] Pacific Crest Trail

Dusty Wallace dusterbuddy at comcast.net
Thu Mar 15 20:10:29 CDT 2007

no i don't think so. the sierra's are only about 700 miles north of the
border. "Ray-day" is June 15th, that's the day that everyone say it's "safe"
to head into the Sierra's. I don't think that heading in any sooner would be
a good idea unless you have great map and trekking skills. most of the
sierras will still be covered in snow well into June.
Kim

  _____