[pct-l] RayWay Quilt - how much wider should we make it?

Paul Mitchell paul at bluebrain.ca
Thu Mar 15 19:08:11 CDT 2007

I've just recieved my ray-way couples quilt package.  I'm going to have a
pro do the assembly as I don't have the time or skill.  A couple people on
here have mentioned that they needed to make theirs wider than the
instructions indicate in order for the quilt to be sufficiently wide to
touch the ground on either side when sleeping on their sides.  Neither me
nor my hiker partner are particularly thin people, so I'm wondering if
anyone who is experienced with this quilt kit can suggest how much more
width we should add to either side and or length?

Thanks!
Paul