[pct-l] Clumps, herds and where to find them...

Point North pointnorther_light at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 14 16:16:05 CDT 2007

I don't think that'll happen to the PCT.  It hasn't happened to the AT, and crowds on the AT compared to the PCT are like traffic jams on the 405 compared to Route 66.

If you want freedom, hike the CDT.

dsaufley at sprynet.com wrote:

There are a number of popular hiking trails out west where they have instituted lotteries and per day limits on the number of people on the trail.  It would break my heart to see this happen on the PCT, because it would take away the fundamental attraction of the trail, which to me is all about freedom.

L-Rod