[pct-l] Fw: ADZ questions

JoAnn M. Michael jomike at cot.net
Tue Mar 13 20:36:35 CDT 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: JoAnn M. Michael
To: Bill & Cathy Frenette
Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2007 6:34 PM
Subject: Re: [pct-l] ADZ questions

OH, my heart is breaking  :(    I injured the same knee twice and am having surgery the 26th of this month. I will not be hiking (I'd planned on all of B) and whether I make it at all is 50-50. My rehab. may be 6 months or more and will require a very strict physical therapy program. The long and short - just not sure. I do know I'll miss Trail Fest for I need to be in a Redding, CA hospital the very next day at 5:30 a.m.  What an un-godly hour!  :(

Thanks for asking,

are we there yet
JoAnn