[pct-l] The Herd is a FACT...

Bill & Cathy Frenette tahoe.cat at verizon.net
Tue Mar 13 18:53:28 CDT 2007

Hi All  I was wondering how many SoCal section hikers actually help pay for
the thru's that would not be able to go if it were some where up north? I
section hike, but my plan for my thru hike is this. I retire December 30th
2009 and plan to thru hike starting April 2nd of 2010. I will have my wife
pick me up, where ever I'm at to go back to the kick off and then return
after to where she picked me up. I will probably be hiking slower than most
hikers so when will they catch me? Big Bear or Silverwood or Aqua Dulce who
knows but I'm starting early to help spread it out but I'm only one, so does
it mike a difference? Remember "Be Prepared" Ground Pounder Bill "Semper Fi"
and
happy hiking.