[pct-l] The Herd is a FACT...

montypct montypct at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 17:06:26 CDT 2007

>The local postmistress told Jeff that she's complained to the ADZ
>organizers on more than one occasion.

When interviewed for an article called "Busiest Hiker Town on the PCT", I
asked Denise (Warner Springs Postmaster) what would make things better
concerning the Kick Off.

She said do it twice, two weeks apart, to which I brushed off as ridiculous
considering the countless hour the organizers put in already including a lot
of 24/7 throughout April.  A year of organizing starting the afternoon of
the previous Kick Off.

Thanks for bring this up, Donna.  She really did have a constructive and
very logical suggestion.......................... Why not?

Maybe someone could start a second Kick Off?  No joke.
It could have a different purpose, location, date, format?
Custom made for reducing the herd size?
Positive action to reduce contraversy and keep the bridges intact.
Anything goes for those who create it.

Go Clumpless!
Boycot the herd!!
Warner Springs Monty