[pct-l] 2007 Campaign Prep

Hiker97 at aol.com Hiker97 at aol.com
Tue Mar 13 14:38:16 CDT 2007

Once again, I remind you of the  importance of getting your periodic
pedicures before you hike and during  your hike.  You need a spa pedicure with hot wax
treatment.  I like  the peach wax flavor best.  Go to a good salon and not
some dungy strip  mall joint.  It should cost you over $55 to get one.  Mine
cost $75  plus a juicy tip (usually 20%).

I usually get one every 2 months or  before a big hike.  If you do this, you
will be singing praises to old  Switchback ........ "No trail is too steep.
No trail is too long.   Switchback is my buddy.  Switchback is my friend.  He
always gives me  good advice, so that I can win." Etc., etc.

I would budget this into my expenses if I were doing a thru hike.   Women are
usually a lot smarter about this stuff than men.

Switchback the Salon Dandy
http://www.aol.com.