[pct-l] Ref..Black Diamond Oneshot Tent

Jackalope96 at aol.com Jackalope96 at aol.com
Mon Mar 12 21:27:33 CDT 2007

Switchback, I  would really be concerned if in a rain storm in this tent.  In
'05,  both Preacher Jim and I used the BD Lightsabre Bivy with the  "built
with highly water-resistant and breathable Epic by  Nextec fabric", like the
Oneshot tent.  Of course  I understand a bivy is different from a tent, however,
the tent  fabric seems to be the same.  We experienced so much condensation
and  rainwater that we both changed shelters.  Never again will I buy  a shelter
that is only "Water-Resistance"!!!!
Jackalope

Message: 9