[pct-l] Words about the HERD -- was additional items for hiking list

Slyatpct at aol.com Slyatpct at aol.com
Mon Mar 12 19:55:21 CDT 2007

len5742 at gmail.com writes:

How much  would they have to spread out in order to solve the resource
demand  problem?  For example, 25 per week, for four weeks?

I think it  would be interesting to collect the start dates for thru
hikers, KO  attendees and non-attendees alike, and map against  a
calendar.

Yeah, I'd like to see that too.  I hate to disagree with Donna, but I  don't
think it really matters due to hiking pace.

But let's say she's right, maybe they could hold the Kick Off a few weeks
later in Aqua Dulce!  : )

Sly
http://www.aol.com.