[pct-l] FW: KO & 06ers help

cmkudija at ca.rr.com cmkudija at ca.rr.com
Mon Mar 12 20:40:56 CDT 2007

Sounds like a great idea.  I've forwarded this to the ADZ organizers' site
and also to the 2006 groups site.

Christine "Ceanothus" Kudija
PCT partially '94

www.pcta.org
Join Now!

Ceanothus (see-ah-no-thus) or California lilac:  Shrubs or small trees,
often with divaricate, sometimes spiny, twigs...[flowers] small but showy,
white to blue or purplish, sometimes lavender or pinkish, borne in terminal
or lateral panicles or umbellike cymes.
                                                               Philip A.
Munz
                                                               A California