[pct-l] we need your help

Pea Hicks phix at optigan.com
Wed Mar 7 17:49:24 CST 2007

Larry breed wrote:
> We are considering stocking Enertia trail foods the backpacker meals. There are 24 different meals they can supply us. Our problem is this: we don't know if these are what the hikers like and if they do like this brand which meals should we stock at grocery store in sierra city. Thanks in advance for all the help!!
>   Larry/Kathy Breed
>   Sierra Country Store
>   Sierra City

i have tried them, and personally i thought they were great- i think i
only disliked the scrambled eggs one... i didn't use them for my
thru-hike because they were a bit too expensive and besides i was doing
a buy-as-you-go plan anyway.... but if i saw them for sale in a trail
town, i'd probably pick up a couple. i just couldn't afford to buy that
stuff exclusively.

girlscout