[pct-l] Water reports

AsABat AsABat at 4Jeffrey.Net
Wed Mar 7 08:05:27 CST 2007

The water reports website has been updated so the mileage points agree
with the new (2005) data book. This site is only as current as the
information received from current hikers. Most reports are blank right
now waiting for reports from section hikers and those starting early,
who are especially encouraged to send reports so those behind can
benefit.

I will make another change or two soon. I am planning on splitting the
site into two pages, sections A thru D and sections E thru G, as almost
everyone gets an updated version at Agua Dulce.

<gramweenie mode>When printing, set your browser's text size to smallest
and margins to smallest. I'm also going to try some format changes to
eliminate white space thereby reducing everyone's pack weight by 5 grams
(one sheet of paper) :-) . </gramweenie mode>

Either post the water information you find to this list, or email them
to me or to water at 4jeffrey.net .

AsABat
www.4jeffrey.net/pctwater