[pct-l] New Way to Carry Water

arm chair armchairhiker at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 15:49:20 CST 2007

bionic integration ........

Excellent! That bionic connection indicates and in the body power source.
With that power source we can put the water under refrigeration! Just think,
doing the PCT with your own ice cold water! You could even reverse the
refrigeration unit to provide HOT water and that means no stove needed to
boil water! Switchback and the bionic water carrier have revolutionized
hiking - once again! Hmmmm.... what else could that bionic power source do

- armchair