[pct-l] Req. for picking up your boarding ticket at the airport

Judith G twolegs at adelphia.net
Fri Mar 2 12:25:30 CST 2007

If you want to get your e-ticket/boarding pass from the airline kiosk
when you arrive at the airport, you need the credit card you used to
pay for it. You can (I believe) also obtain your e-ticket/boarding pass
from a home computer (or hotel or internet cafe) with internet access
and a printer anytime within 24 hours prior to your flight time.  This
process might require a password, or some such, to get to the right
page.
2Legs