[pct-l] Req. for picking up your boarding ticket at the airport

Moynihan mary.moynihan at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 08:33:56 CST 2007

I emailed orbitz and it turns out you don't need to bring the original card.
If any one wants to see the response:

Please note that passengers do not have to bring the 'same' credit card
used for purchasing tickets. Most of the self-service kiosks ask
passengers to swipe either the frequent flyer card of that airline or
'any' credit card for the purpose of identification. The kiosk is only
reading the passenger's name on the magnetic stripe on the back of the
card. No further identification is needed and there is no check whether
this was the credit card the passenger purchased the tickets with