[pct-l] Poison Ivy, Now With Stronger Poison - The Lede - Breaking News - New York Times Blog

Junaid Dawud jdawud at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 27 21:25:03 CDT 2007

Jon,

First: I'm curious what it will take for you to
realize the truth of Global Warming?  The Scientific
consensus is probably stronger than for almost any
other scientific issue around past or present, and
more evidence is found almost daily.  Do you happen to
own shares in an oil company, or work for a company
with a similar agenda?  Seriously, what is your
motivation for such a strong anti-truth-of-global
warming position?

Second: While the information may be old, it was new
to me (and presumably, others).

Third:  I find it interesting that the uncivilized
behavior that Paul predicted (in this case, name
calling: "suckers who believe in the global warming
religion") is coming from a denier of the situation.
Come on man, we all have urges to say mean things, but
restraint is better.  Don't worry about me though, I
have think skin and can take it.  I, at least, forgive
you for your insult.

May Truth Light Our Way,

http://thelede.blogs.nytimes.com/2007/06/27/poison-ivy-now-with-stronger-poison/