[pct-l] Black bear snatches, kills 11-year-old Utah boy | www.tucsoncitizen.com (r)

Shauna csxii at schizoaffective.org
Wed Jun 20 19:48:26 CDT 2007

The Forest Service can be funny.  One night while we were staying at a
forest service campground in Montana a HUGE bear went around and knocked
down all the garbage cans and spread garbage everywhere.  The bear handled
garbage bags like they weighed nothing.. it was really amazing to see the
animal at work.

The next morning a forest service crew came around and picked up all the
garbage and blamed the enormous mess on
Raccoons.. LOL... we did not tell them it was a bear, we did not want the
bear to get shot.

On Wed, 20 Jun 2007 17:34:50 -0700, Tortoise <Tortoise73 at charter.net> had
this to say: