[pct-l] Canister Stove: disposal of empty canister.

Junaid Dawud jdawud at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 16 20:51:41 CDT 2007

David,

I'm pretty sure you can recycle them.  check with the
canisters manufacturer, they should be able to tell
you. I used to just use my pocket knife to punch a
hole in the bottom.

While I sympathize with the green house gas concern,
the reality is that you probably dump more CO2 into
the atmosphere during an hour or two at home than your
canister ever does.

There are a number of websites that have "carbon
calculators" or good tips on how to reduce your carbon
footprint.  http://www.carbonfootprint.com is usually
the first to come up on Google, but a search will turn
up several more.

Long Live the Planet---------Speshul 41