[pct-l] found a camera

jimniedbalski at aol.com jimniedbalski at aol.com
Thu Jun 14 18:25:15 CDT 2007

Hello,
  I found a Canon digital Elf camera in the San Jacintos on June 7. I looked through the pictures, and the apparent owner left Campo April 28, and he appears to be medium build, reddish-brown hair.
  I'm section-hiking now, have sent the camera home, but would be able to send it to him in a couple of weeks. If anyone perhaps knows this person, they can e-mail me and I'll check e-mail again in Wrightwood a week from now or shortly thereafter. I'd be glad to send it to him at one of his resupply stops.
Jim Niedbalski