[pct-l] Rain gear

Shauna csxii at schizoaffective.org
Mon Jun 11 12:56:36 CDT 2007

We have a lot of downed trees across trails up here and I don't think frog
togs will do well climbing over downed old growth.  Maybe the trail will be
logged out by the time your husband goes though.

Even my Mountain Hardware Conduit rain pants got a hole in the seat after I
climbed over logs after the big windstorm of December 16th.

Precip is a big tougher then frog togs of course.

I've not used frog togs but have used rain gear made of the same material
and the pants did not hold up well at all.

On Mon, 11 Jun 2007 10:35:12 -0700, "Jo Pegrum Hazelett"
<joph at piedmontbsa.org> had this to say: