[pct-l] New Gear and Medical Advice

Hiker97 at aol.com Hiker97 at aol.com
Sun Jun 3 18:16:53 CDT 2007

They have updated their  MountainLaurelDesigns.com site with new gear.  There
is a new 5 ounce big  shelter.  It is nicely designed.

I have a wart on my right thumb  that started about 2 weeks ago.  I went to
the doctor today and she cut a  lot of it off.  Then she said a very small
piece of Duct tape over the  wart might help it go completely away in several
weeks or so.  She  said to put a regular bandage over the Duct tape to hold it on
better.  I  am to clean and wash it everyday and then reapply the tapes.
Simple.   Another use for Duct tape.

I am now sure that this wart is  what stopped me from completing my Mt.
Humphrey hike.

Switchback the  Duct