[pct-l] Reno to tuolumne Meadows

Donna "L-Rod" Saufley dsaufley at sprynet.com
Fri Jul 27 12:56:34 CDT 2007

I just went through this for our next leg (Tuolumne to I-80) in August. It's a real bear, though we're going up the western side.  The best bet is to get from Reno to Lee Vining or Mammoth Lakes then take the YARTS bus into Tuolumne http://www.yarts.com/schedule.html.

The CREST bus http://www.inyocounty.us/transit/CRESTpage.htm can get you from Carson NV to Lee Vining.

Now you just need the leg between Reno and Carson . . . maybe someone out there has that info.

L-Rod