[pct-l] Reinhold's sexual frustrations (was desires) (3).htm

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Fri Jul 27 00:37:48 CDT 2007

[pct-l] Reinhold's sexual frustrations (was "desires")THANK YOU
DONNA.....THANK YOU JON.......for telling the truth and standing up for a
filthy rat like me.
[pct-l] Reinhold's sexual frustrations (was "desires")
Donna Saufley dsaufley at sprynet.com
Fri Jul 27 01:35:22 CDT 2007

I'm on your side on this one, Jon.  And, Reinhold's too.  There's a lot of
drivel (or at least what's drivel to me). I delete it. And, if I've found
someone truly obnoxious, I change my settings to not allow messages from
them at all.  It's like throwing away the junk mail -- you don't have to
open it and read it.

I have a great deal of respect for Reinhold for his accomplishments and for
his good nature, and felt the posts aimed at him were personal attacks and
mean spirited.

The bottom line:  use the damn delete key if you're not interested, and quit
whining that you don't like someone's posts.

L-Rod